Anthony M Fadell Biography has a huge baggage of professional experience. He was born in 1969 and is a Lebanese American. He was well known as vice president of the designing department for Apple Inc. His one of the greatest inventions includes IPods.
Education and pre Apple career
Anthony Fadell completed BS in Engineering from University of Michigan in 1991.
While still living in Michigan, he worked as CEO for constructive instruments. He also worked for General Magic for three years where he developed number of devices and technology like Motorola envoy and Sony Magic Link. In 1995 he worked as Technology officer for Philips company and developed number of products for them. Fadell then tried to run his own company called Fuse through which he wanted to introduce a small music player with a hard disk in it. But unfortunately his venture failed but then he approached other companies including Apple Inc to launch his product once again.
Working at Apple Inc
- By 2001, Anthony Fadell was working as a private contractor for Apple Inc to design their products and one of them included the famous IPod.
- In the same year in the month of April he was hired to develop IPod and run it.
- Then his Jon Rubinstein promoted Anthony as vice president of IPod engineering in 2004.
- Next year Jon Rubinstein retired from his post and Anthony M Fadell took over the position as senior president of IPod Engineering in 2006.
- In 2008 Anthony Fadell stepped down from his post but remained attached to it as an advisor to the former CEO Steve Jobs.
Anthony M Fadell Biography is a very interesting one. He has invented many new things and continues to work for the advancement of the technology.