MacTech conference 2012 is a three day high tech and vocational conference for people who develop applications for Apple, and other such professionals. Professionals at this conference exchange ideas and meet each other.
One part of the conference is all about development and programming and other part features consulting and IT. Both operating systems OS X and iOS are on the discussion table.
Who can attend?
Programmers and technologists who work on Apple products and are also involved in program development on Mac. All those people who are interested to know latest and upcoming gadgets and how it will help them in future life should attend this MacTech conference 2012.
Why you should attend?
- Content – The overall content of the conference is very comprehensive including conversation sessions.
- Speakers – They select best speakers from around the world who are experts in different technologies
- Schedule – The schedule is tight packed and the evening sessions are fun packed and you also get the chance to interact and understand other attendees and peers.
- Certificates – Ever thought of having a certification of Apple to show your customers that you have a good knowledge then this is a great chance.
- Interaction with Vendors – Apple invites key vendors to this conference. You get the chance to meet them and know what they have to offer you.
The pricing is really economical which includes food and other features like MacTech magazine subscription. Price for Early Bird Registration is $799 (till June 1 2012), price of pre-registration is $999. On-site registration charges are $1299, depending on seats available.
This is a great chance to enhance your knowledge and grab mind blowing ideas as an individual as well as a company. MacTech conference 2012 is not just organized to pass on information but also to give you firsthand experience regarding different gadgets and their functions.