Today we will take a brief spamassassin review in order to see whether it is beneficial for countering spam or not. As you know that Internet is a household partner and people are using emails as commonly as ever before. At the same time, emails have been flooded with spam and are quiet notorious. There are many programs that are especially built to ward off spam and protect our inbox and system as well. Therefore I selected spamassassin review as it is a great tool for such purposes.
- Filter can be configured according to user needs.
- Spam scores can be modified or changed accordingly.
- Analysis is done by Bayesian statistical method.
- ‘Whitelists’ for secure addresses
- Separate ‘Blackhole’ lists for addresses that are spammy.
- Spam score can be reconfigured by users.
- Spamassassin can be integrated anywhere in the email stream.
- New rules can be added easily as anti-spam configuration stored in plain text.
- Spamassassin runs on server, and not at user’s side or on desktop.
If you want an effective spam killing tool then spamassassin is your way to go. First of all it’s free and it has online community that provides you with help and tips. Plus it comes with examples and instructions on how to use it in the best possible way. I hope this small spamassassin review has proved informative and helpful enough to guide you in the best possible way.